5.27.2012

On the road again?

Busy wouldn't be a very fair word to describe today. Uneventful, boring, lazy, yeah, that's more like it. All I have done today is go to church, come home and attempt to make a peanut butter-banana smoothie, wash and vacuum my dad's car, and upload pictures to my account. Doesn't sound very fun does it? Well hopefully in the next 2 house that will change because we(my family and cousins) might go to the beach and have dinner on the sand!! MAYBE!! So while I keep my fingers crossed you all have a better afternoon than me! ok? sounds good! ENJOY!

Fun Facts:
1. If NASA sent birds into space they would soon die; they need gravity to swallow.
2. If you toss a penny 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5,000 times, but more like 4,950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.
3. In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.
4. In every episode of "Seinfeld" there is a Superman somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment