5.26.2012

I Floated!

So many of you have heard that i was going to be on a float today, and this morning, from 9:45-1:30, i was floating in the Western Day's Parade!! It was really fun, our floats were promoting Valley Center Community Church's VBS and some people from our church that were having a Sport Quest camp (visit the VCCC website to sign up your kids). I was dressed as a volleyball player and was handing out flyer and candy, and peppering with myself all during the 5 mile drive. It was tiring but really fun. I saw a LOT of people I know so it was pretty cool! Anyway hope very one had as much fun as I had so far today! God Bless!!


Facts of the Day:
1. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
2. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
3. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
4. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment