5.22.2012

...Tuesday's only fair...

What's up reader's? Today i made decision that will change my life... for a week that is. I have given up processed sugar for a week and today was day one. Why you might ask? Because i came to my mom and complained about my "terrible" acne and how i wanted to rid of it forever! So she told me to give up sugar for a week and if that doesn't help, i could get proactive, or something that worked. so, Day 1: i have only eaten a hard boiled egg, apple slices, oranges, and corn nuts. i am actually kinda grumpy because i haven't eaten anything with no nutritional value. oh well, wish me luck and have an AWESOME rest of your day. 


Tuesday's thoughts:
1. Bubble gum contains rubber.
2. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
3. Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.
4. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment