5.30.2012

Wednesday: "over the hump" (more on that later)

     Howdy! How was everybody's day? Mine was great. So I have braces and all so I had an ortho. appointment today. That's pretty much the only exciting thing other than the fact that WE ONLY HAVE 11 MORE SCHOOL DAYS LEFT! (not counting weekends, hence school days). That is pretty exciting to me because then i can start blogging about my achievements for my bucket list. Oh, i also have some bitter-sweet news! I am moving! This is big for me because we are only renting the house we are living in right now so owning the second house in my lifetime will be a milestone! 
    Anyway, have a great day! Enjoy!


Facts of the Day: 
1. It's against the law to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas.
2. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. (Don't try this at home!)
3. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
4. Lightning strikes about 6,000 times per minute on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment